Monday, April 17, 2006

Malta Pics

My Mediterranean feet
Joe and I being sexy on the rock as the sun was setting right before we left Malta
We found the fancy Hilton Malta and went and hung out in the private marina that they offer to their guests. We saw multi-million dollar yatchs and sailboats.
This was the bay right outside of our hotel in St. Julians

Jumping off the cliffs into the Mediterranean Sea
Standing in Sliema Harbor looking up to the capital town of Valletta
This is Grand Harbor where the movies Troy and Gladiator were filmed
This was my favorite little bay near St. Julians. It totally reminded me of what Greece would look like.
Here's me on the last day on the way back to the hotel with the Sea. I didn't want to leave Malta so soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your powerpoint or what ever u want to call that for grandma's 50th thing was so cute! god ur having a good time! it kinda brought a tear to my eye when i started to realyl think about how far away u really are! well the party wasa sucess!

Anonymous said...

Two weeks without an update? We are so needy.