Sunday, January 08, 2006

One week until I leave

Hello everyone and welcome to my "Internship in Sicily" BLOG!
This should be fun for you guys and me. This is my first blog, so it may take some time to figure how many pictures I can upload onto it and if I'm going to have to delete pics after they've been on there for awhile. I hope to keep you all updated and involved in my daily/weekly adventures. I depart for Sicily on Sunday Jan. 15 and it will take about 15 hours to get to my base in Sicily. I will update you with my military email address (otherwise AOL or Mizzou email will work even better to contact me), my phone number, and my mailing address. I hope my flight goes well and I will write back once I get settled into the base. Just in case you're not exactly sure of what my internship is, it's Outdoor Recreation and Special Event Planning as a civilian for the Navy Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) at NAS Sigonella. I hope to hear from you all if anything goes on that I'm missing back home or at school. Love You!

1 comment:

Natsmile Ales said...

Hey Baby! I miss you already!!!