Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cardinal's Baseball Games in St. Louis, MO

So I've officially seen the NEW Busch Stadium since I've been back home and I've already gone to two games. I went to the game with Crystal on Thursday July 13 and with my Dad on Saturday July 15. The new stadium is absolutely gorgeous and I've been spoiled already with amazing seats each time. Crystal and I were about 10 rows behind the Cardinal's dugout and Dad and I were in party boxes with a company from his work. The view of the Arch and the Old Courthouse is beautiful and the red brick is really unique to our city. I do miss the old Busch Stadium, but this one is great too and any Cardinal baseball game is always a guarenteed good time. Oh yeah, we won both games that I was at! That must be a hint.....I'm a good luck charm I guess.


Dad and I up in the party boxes

No comments: