Tuesday, July 18, 2006

First night back in St. Louis

I am home after over 20 hours of flight time and layovers in Rome and Cincinatti. It was a long day, but the jetlag surprisingly wasn't hard to get over. They say its a lot easier going Westward. Definitely true. After I arrived in the airport, my family brought me out to dinner for a big ole' hamburger at Fudruckers. I have been craving their burgers and fries for awhile now since there isn't very good beef in Sicily. It was a lot of fun. I talked about Sicily for a few hours until we all seperated and I went to go see some of my friends at a bar in South City called The Famour Bar. There, I hung out with Nick, Jeff, Jeff, and Crystal. It was a neat bar, but I was pretty tired and headed back to Crystals house to speng the night. After 6 months, I have finally been reunited with my bestest friend ever, Crystal! Here are some pics from our first night back together.

No comments: