Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Amazing Race

Random Thoughts:
So I was running on the treadmill this week when the Amazing Race caught my eye. They are in Sicily for 2 weeks. They were in Palermo and Segusta this week, but next week's episode...they will be where I live. They showed that the main mission will be in Catania (which is only like 10-15 from the base) and I'll probably have been to all the places they show them driving through. SOOOO.. if you have time, you should totally watch it to see where I live and hang out. Ciao for now! I'm leaving the country for Malta in a few hours. I'll be there all weekend so I'll tell ya how it was when I get back next week. Party ON!
This internship manual that I have to write is killing me! I've typed over 65 pages for this thing already and I still have so much more to do. I've been kinda a hermit lately in my room, but I have no other choice. Would anyone like to help? Just kidding, I'm actually almost finished with the manual part of it.
ITT ia taking a group skydiving in Palermo next weekend. Ive been thinking about it and if they offer it again before I leave, I think I'm gonna do it. When else would I ever be able to say I skydived in Europe? Probably never. It is really expensive though compared to in the States...so I will have to think about it. Never know...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO IT....go skydiving....and get lots of pics

Anonymous said...

Saw The Amazing Race last night and thought the country and Catania was just beautiful. (Can't believe how bad they butchered the name Catania though)
The show is jsut a little to frantic for my pace (If you've ever driven with Bill you know how nervous a navigator can get)But the county and city were beautiful. I'm so glad earned the opportunity to be there.
Love 'ya
Dad
PS: GO SKYDIVING!

Anonymous said...

i saw the skinned goat heads..they looked yummy!!!