Sunday, March 19, 2006

St. Patrick's Day

Friday March 17 - Work was awesome today, everyone was in such a good mood for St. Patty's Day. I came into work all green-ed out, like usual, all chipper and happy that it was Friday and St. Patrick's Day on top of that. Work was just a good day overall, a bunch of my regular customers came in and we just talked for awhile. The day was just laid back and everyone couldn't wait to leave work and hang out together. All the staff was going to JOX later tonight since we had authentic Irish Dancers flown in last night to dance all night. I convinced a bunch of my friends to head up there for a little bit since they were going to have Guiness on tap. I got a ride over there from James and James with the van and the Irish dancers who were rooming right next to mine. We got over there and then I met up with Matt to go eat Subway. We all got to JOX around 8 and I found all the MWR staff and friends that I knew would be up there. It was cool. My friends from the barracks had a few Designated Drivers so we headed into Catania for the rest of the night. We went to the two Irish bars downtown and celebrated Joe and Adam's b-days. It was so much fun and this was definitely a good St. Patrick's Day.


St. Patrick's Day celebration at JOX Sports Bar.



We all hung out here, drank green beer and watched Irish Dancers straight from Dublin. I later went out with some friends into downtown Catania for 2 b-day party celebrations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun for st patty
's day...loved the pigtails...keep having fun...mom